100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA, 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Diligent Busser with extensive experience providing fast, responsive table service primarily at hotels and restaurants. Specialize in making sure that glasses are filled/refilled and tables are efficiently cleaned, cleared and reset. Adept at quickly learning and applying new skills to further ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- Outgoing and courteous
- Solid math abilities
- Extremely well-organized
- Excellent computer proficiency
- Ability to lift approx. 50 lbs.
- Impressive communicator and listener
Busser, October 2013 – Present
Riverfront Inn – New Cityland, CA
- Set, clean and reset tables as directed.
- Refill beverages quickly and efficiently.
- Maintain inventory of dining room supplies.
- Courteously pass customer comments along to chef and kitchen staff.
Busser, November 2012 – September 2013 Michel’s Catering Service – New Cityland, CA
- Assisted with the setup of catered foods according to caterer’s directions.
- Ensured the prompt removal of discarded plates and other trash at the conclusion of catered events.
- Maintained an updated supply of napkins, plates and other essentials.
Busser, June 2011 – October 2012 Clemente’s Italian Restaurant – New Cityland, CA
- Cleaned assigned tables while remaining mindful of sanitation procedures.
- Promptly collected and delivered dishes to the kitchen area for cleaning.
- Assisted with putting up room decorations for special events at the restaurant.
2011 High School Diploma Leland Academy – New Cityland, CA
This busser sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Busser Job Responsibilities:
A busser serves patrons by setting tables; placing and replacing silverware; keeping beverage glasses full; adhering to sanitation and safety policies; clearing and cleaning tables, chairs, and environment.
Busser Job Duties:
- Prepares dining room for patrons by cleaning and clothing tables; setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation and safety policies.
- Maintains menu presentation by keeping menus clean; replacing damaged or soiled pages; cleaning chalkboards; lettering specials on chalkboards.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment stands, trash containers liners, and bus stations.
- Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in staff training opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Busser Skills and Qualifications:
Listening, Presentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Teamwork, People Skills, Action Oriented, Productivity, Energy Level, Client Relationships
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Busser Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about the hiring process: